Having worked within the Oil & Gas upstream sector for over 15 years, I have experienced a number of downturns, however, I certainly feel the last one in 2014 has taken its toll and has been crippling to all especially to offshore workers. With this in mind, companies have had to streamline their operations to accommodate much lower rig day rates which in turn has led to lower salaries and benefits for employees.
With fewer rigs and vacancies it is now vital to have a clear and precise CV detailing your experience in a format designed for offshore workers.
Gone are the days of knowing a friend who will get you a position without you even sending them your CV!
Paul Maskell- Director Door2Offshore
How It Works
• Once you have decided to join to Door2Offshore paid and uploaded your existing CV, you will receive an email confirming receipt of payment along with your unique membership number.
• One of our experienced agents will contact you to arrange a suitable time to discuss your existing CV and begin the process of building your new Door2Offshore CV.
• We will spend as much time as necessary to make sure you are totally satisfied with your CV and remember with a Door2Offshore membership you can contact us anytime if you wish to make any changes including new training certificates or a new employer.
• Remember for easy access you can store all your certificates and training certificates in your Door2Offshore account.
Membership / Benefits
• Brand new CV specifically designed for the Oil and Gas sector.
• A detailed analysis attachment
• Regular Job updates and vacancies from Drillmore
• Unlimited ongoing updates to your CV
• Career advice on hand from our specialist team
• Discount on Training and Certificates (to be added shortly)
• Assistance and professional advice to enhance and improve your LinkedIn profile
• Your own personal online storage facility for all your training and qualification certificates
• Job finder assistance
Save £80 when you purchase the package before the end of July 2019.